Save more and spend less is more than just a motto for money expert Clark Howard; it’s a way of life. Clark and his crew — Team Clark — are on a mission to empower people to take control of their personal finances by providing money-saving tips, consumer advice, hot deals and economic news to help everyone achieve financial freedom. Clark is a nationally syndicated radio talk show host and a consumer reporter for television stations around the country. His podcast, The Clark Howard Show, receives more than one million downloads each month and is a hub for listeners to get valuable advice on-demand any time. Clark answers questions on the most popular business and consumer topics including; how to buy a cars, financing a home, retirement planning, shopping for insurance and getting the most out of your savings. Join the conversation and submit your question to www.clark.com/askclark . Clark spearheads two free resources — Clark.com and ClarkDeals.com — to encourage consumers to save more, spend less and avoid ripoffs.
- 1443- 7.8.20 How you bank will change because of Covid; How restaurants will survive - takeoutWed, 08 Jul 2020
- 1442- 7.7.20 Companies now doing curbside pickup; 71% of Americans think their retirement is destroyedTue, 07 Jul 2020
- 1441- 7.6.20 Best customer service cell phone companies; Cities redesigning streets for bike commutingMon, 06 Jul 2020
- 1440- 7.3.20 Community college saves you money; Clark StinksFri, 03 Jul 2020
- 1439- 7.2.20 Millions of loan payments being skipped; How to approach investing if you are near retirementThu, 02 Jul 2020