Save more and spend less is more than just a motto for money expert Clark Howard; it’s a way of life. Clark and his crew — Team Clark — are on a mission to empower people to take control of their personal finances by providing money-saving tips, consumer advice, hot deals and economic news to help everyone achieve financial freedom. Clark is a nationally syndicated radio talk show host and a consumer reporter for television stations around the country. His podcast, The Clark Howard Show, receives more than one million downloads each month and is a hub for listeners to get valuable advice on-demand any time. Clark answers questions on the most popular business and consumer topics including; how to buy a cars, financing a home, retirement planning, shopping for insurance and getting the most out of your savings. Join the conversation and submit your question to www.clark.com/askclark . Clark spearheads two free resources — Clark.com and ClarkDeals.com — to encourage consumers to save more, spend less and avoid ripoffs.
- 1548- 12.2.20 Delta to block middle seats through March; State and local government layoffs comingWed, 02 Dec 2020
- 1547- 12.1.20 Vetting charities on Giving Tuesday; Vaccine news is causing Americans to spendTue, 01 Dec 2020
- 1546- 11.30.20 Cyber Monday deals abound; Look out for these Holiday scamsMon, 30 Nov 2020
- 1545- 11.27.20 Hulu raises the price of live TV streaming...again; Beware "Trumpcare" health optionsFri, 27 Nov 2020
- 1544- 11.26.20 Chocolate & Peloton are hot commodities right now; Painless ways to save more right nowThu, 26 Nov 2020