Save more and spend less is more than just a motto for money expert Clark Howard; it’s a way of life. Clark and his crew — Team Clark — are on a mission to empower people to take control of their personal finances by providing money-saving tips, consumer advice, hot deals and economic news to help everyone achieve financial freedom. Clark is a nationally syndicated radio talk show host and a consumer reporter for television stations around the country. His podcast, The Clark Howard Show, receives more than one million downloads each month and is a hub for listeners to get valuable advice on-demand any time. Clark answers questions on the most popular business and consumer topics including; how to buy a cars, financing a home, retirement planning, shopping for insurance and getting the most out of your savings. Join the conversation and submit your question to www.clark.com/askclark . Clark spearheads two free resources — Clark.com and ClarkDeals.com — to encourage consumers to save more, spend less and avoid ripoffs.
- 1465- 8.7.20 Gold and precious metals have been on a tear; Clark StinksFri, 07 Aug 2020
- 1464- 8.6.20 Credit lines being cut; AT&T rapidly losing customersThu, 06 Aug 2020
- 1463- 8.5.20 Self storage units having a tough time; Half of Americans see income dropWed, 05 Aug 2020
- 1462- 8.4.20 Why Roth 401k's are better; Fast food rewards programsTue, 04 Aug 2020
- 1461- 8.3.20 Qualifying for food stamps; Protecting your email privacyMon, 03 Aug 2020