Save more and spend less is more than just a motto for money expert Clark Howard; it’s a way of life. Clark and his crew — Team Clark — are on a mission to empower people to take control of their personal finances by providing money-saving tips, consumer advice, hot deals and economic news to help everyone achieve financial freedom. Clark is a nationally syndicated radio talk show host and a consumer reporter for television stations around the country. His podcast, The Clark Howard Show, receives more than one million downloads each month and is a hub for listeners to get valuable advice on-demand any time. Clark answers questions on the most popular business and consumer topics including; how to buy a cars, financing a home, retirement planning, shopping for insurance and getting the most out of your savings. Join the conversation and submit your question to www.clark.com/askclark . Clark spearheads two free resources — Clark.com and ClarkDeals.com — to encourage consumers to save more, spend less and avoid ripoffs.
- 1520- 10.23.20 Why you should use all your vacation days; Clark StinksFri, 23 Oct 2020
- 1519- 10.22.20 What you need to know about open enrollment; How to sell your old cell phoneThu, 22 Oct 2020
- 1518- 10.21.20 Scam election emails; Fake reviews plague major websitesWed, 21 Oct 2020
- 1517- 10.20.20 Justice department sues Google; What's happening with the economy right now?Tue, 20 Oct 2020
- 1516- 10.19.20 The jobs in high demand; Boeing Max returning to the skiesMon, 19 Oct 2020