Save more and spend less is more than just a motto for money expert Clark Howard; it’s a way of life. Clark and his crew — Team Clark — are on a mission to empower people to take control of their personal finances by providing money-saving tips, consumer advice, hot deals and economic news to help everyone achieve financial freedom. Clark is a nationally syndicated radio talk show host and a consumer reporter for television stations around the country. His podcast, The Clark Howard Show, receives more than one million downloads each month and is a hub for listeners to get valuable advice on-demand any time. Clark answers questions on the most popular business and consumer topics including; how to buy a cars, financing a home, retirement planning, shopping for insurance and getting the most out of your savings. Join the conversation and submit your question to www.clark.com/askclark . Clark spearheads two free resources — Clark.com and ClarkDeals.com — to encourage consumers to save more, spend less and avoid ripoffs.
- 1470- 8.14.20 Cutting items from your budget to save more; Clark StinksFri, 14 Aug 2020
- 1469- 8.13.20 iBonds could be a great savings vehicle; Grocery shortagesThu, 13 Aug 2020
- 1468- 8.12.20 How unemployment benefits will work under the executive order; Prepaid cell phone plan dealsWed, 12 Aug 2020
- 1467- 8.11.20 Watch out for these bill scams; Insurance company access to your medical recordsTue, 11 Aug 2020
- 1466- 8.10.20 Eviction fears & potential for stimulus action; Chaotic start to school yearMon, 10 Aug 2020