Every weekday, TED Talks Daily brings you the latest talks in audio. Join host and journalist Elise Hu for thought-provoking ideas on every subject imaginable — from Artificial Intelligence to Zoology, and everything in between — given by the world's leading thinkers and creators. With TED Talks Daily, find some space in your day to change your perspectives, ignite your curiosity, and learn something new.
- 1625- A blueprint for reparations in the US | William "Sandy" DarityTue, 14 Jul 2020
- 1624- The colorful critter world of microbes in Antarctica | Ariel WaldmanFri, 05 Jun 2020
- 1623- The "opportunity gap" in US public education -- and how to close it | Anindya KunduFri, 03 Jan 2020
- 1622- What happens when biology becomes technology? | Christina AgapakisMon, 13 Jul 2020
- 1621- "You Have the Rite" | Marc Bamuthi JosephFri, 10 Jul 2020