Every weekday, TED Talks Daily brings you the latest talks in audio. Join host and journalist Elise Hu for thought-provoking ideas on every subject imaginable — from Artificial Intelligence to Zoology, and everything in between — given by the world's leading thinkers and creators. With TED Talks Daily, find some space in your day to change your perspectives, ignite your curiosity, and learn something new.
- 1680- Does your vote count? The Electoral College explained | Christina GreerFri, 18 Sep 2020
- 1679- Why you should define your fears instead of your goals | Tim FerrissThu, 17 Sep 2020
- 1678- Why do we blame individuals for economic crises? | Liene OzoliņaWed, 16 Sep 2020
- 1677- What if lifesaving prescriptions were affordable for all? | Kiah WilliamsTue, 15 Sep 2020
- 1676- How social inequality fuels political division | Keith PayneMon, 14 Sep 2020