Every weekday, TED Talks Daily brings you the latest talks in audio. Join host and journalist Elise Hu for thought-provoking ideas on every subject imaginable — from Artificial Intelligence to Zoology, and everything in between — given by the world's leading thinkers and creators. With TED Talks Daily, find some space in your day to change your perspectives, ignite your curiosity, and learn something new.
- 1686- The ancient, earth-friendly wisdom of Mongolian nomads | Khulan BatkhuyagMon, 28 Sep 2020
- 1685- 3 secrets to Netflix's success | Reed HastingsFri, 25 Sep 2020
- 1684- Why we must confront hard historical truths | Hasan Kwame JeffriesThu, 24 Sep 2020
- 1683- How do US Supreme Court justices get appointed? | Peter PacconeWed, 23 Sep 2020
- 1682- How your personality shapes your politics | Dannagal G. YoungTue, 22 Sep 2020