Every weekday, TED Talks Daily brings you the latest talks in audio. Join host and journalist Elise Hu for thought-provoking ideas on every subject imaginable — from Artificial Intelligence to Zoology, and everything in between — given by the world's leading thinkers and creators. With TED Talks Daily, find some space in your day to change your perspectives, ignite your curiosity, and learn something new.
- 1644- How to raise a black son in America | Clint SmithTue, 04 Aug 2020
- 1643- A stock market for social justice | ZigZagMon, 03 Aug 2020
- 1642- Rewriting the script(ure) | PindropFri, 31 Jul 2020
- 1641- How your brain's executive function works -- and how to improve it | Sabine DoebelThu, 30 Jul 2020
- 1640- How to overcome our biases? Walk boldly toward them | Vernā MyersWed, 29 Jul 2020