Every weekday, TED Talks Daily brings you the latest talks in audio. Join host and journalist Elise Hu for thought-provoking ideas on every subject imaginable — from Artificial Intelligence to Zoology, and everything in between — given by the world's leading thinkers and creators. With TED Talks Daily, find some space in your day to change your perspectives, ignite your curiosity, and learn something new.
- 1616- The new urgency of climate change | Al GoreFri, 03 Jul 2020
- 1615- Scenes from a Black trans life | D-L StewartThu, 02 Jul 2020
- 1614- What foods did your ancestors love? | Aparna PallaviWed, 01 Jul 2020
- 1613- Stop being a bystander in your own life | Tracy EdwardsTue, 30 Jun 2020
- 1612- How we can build sustainable, equitable cities after the pandemic | Vishaan ChakrabartiMon, 29 Jun 2020