Intimate stories and surprising truths about nature, science and the human experience in a podcast the size of the planet.
Each week the BBC Earth podcast brings you a collection of immersive stories about our world and the astonishing creatures, landscapes and elements in it. Close your eyes and open your ears as you travel from the impenetrable forests of Uganda to research bases in the Antarctic; the edges of the Thar Desert to the Shores of Lake Tahoe. You’ll get up close and personal with jewelled beetles in the Namib Desert and soar with eagles in Rajasthan as you experience tales of human emotion, of encounters with animals, of the strangest corners of the Earth and breath-taking marvels. All carefully gathered together and delivered into your ear by the good people at BBC Earth.
From the deepest caves in the world to the very edge of space the BBC Earth podcast transports you on an awe-inspiring journey in sound.
- 25- My best friend was an octopusThu, 19 Dec 2019
- 24- This river is legally a “person”Thu, 12 Dec 2019
- 23- Frozen squirrels and the human brainThu, 05 Dec 2019
- 22- The singing sand dunes of the SaharaThu, 28 Nov 2019
- 21- The music that makes camels cryThu, 21 Nov 2019
Mais podcasts de ciência e medicina
Mais podcasts internacionais de ciência e medicina
- Daniel and Jorge Explain the Universe
- Entiende Tu Mente
- Формула смысла. Дмитрий Куликов и Ольга Подолян
- Paranormal Mysteries Podcast
- Sasquatch Chronicles
- Space Nuts | Astronomy, Space and Science News
- All In The Mind
- De Universiteit van Nederland Podcast
- Полный контакт. Владимир Соловьёв и Анна Шафран
- A hombros de gigantes
- Earth Ancients
- Abels tårn