ALL OF IT is a show about culture and its consumers. ALL OF IT is a show about culture and context. ALL OF IT is a show about culture and the culture. Our aim is to engage the thinkers, doers, makers, and creators, about the what and why of their work. People make the culture and we hope, need, and want the WNYC community to be a part of our show. As we build a community around ALL OF IT, we know that every guest and listener has an opinion. We won’t always agree, but our varied perspectives and diversity of experience is what makes New York City great. ALL OF IT will be both companion for and curator of the myriad culture this city has to offer. In the words of Cristina De Rossi, anthropologist at Barnet and Southgate College, London: "Culture encompasses religion, food, what we wear, how we wear it, our language, marriage, music, what we believe is right or wrong, how we sit at the table, how we greet visitors, how we behave with loved ones, and a million other things." ...In other words, ALL OF IT. --- Join us for ALL OF IT with Alison Stewart, weekdays from 12:00 - 2:00PM on WNYC.
- 5574- Debate RecapFri, 23 Oct 2020
- 5573- FULL BIO: 'The Dead Are Arising: The Life of Malcolm X' (Part 5)Fri, 23 Oct 2020
- 5572- Saxelby Guide to CheeseFri, 23 Oct 2020
- 5571- 'Art Hiding in New York'Fri, 23 Oct 2020
- 5570- 'This Is What Democracy Looked Like' at Cooper UnionThu, 22 Oct 2020