For more than a decade, the Fordham Institute has been hosting a weekly podcast, The Education Gadfly Show. Each week, you’ll get lively, entertaining discussions of recent education news, usually featuring Fordham’s Mike Petrilli and David Griffith. Then the wise Amber Northern will recap a recent research study. For questions or comments on the podcast, contact its producer, Tran Le.
- 542- How did those online summer camps go? - 09/16/20Wed, 16 Sep 2020
- 541- Two years after Janus, why are teachers unions stronger than ever? - 09/09/20Wed, 09 Sep 2020
- 540- The politics of school reopenings - 09/02/20Wed, 02 Sep 2020
- 539- How America’s best charter schools crushed the Covid-19 challenge - 08/26/20Wed, 26 Aug 2020
- 538- On Biden’s education platform - 8/19/20Wed, 19 Aug 2020