Journalism wrapped in a game-show package. Host Stephen J. Dubner (of “Freakonomics Radio”) and a celebrity co-host invite guests on stage in front of a live audience to tell us something we don’t know. The co-hosts — a mix of leaders in science, academia, sports, media, and comedy — grill the guests, and by the end we’ve all gotten a bit smarter. Each episode has a new topic, a new co-host, and new guests. There’s also a real-time human fact-checker to keep everyone honest. Think of the most crackling dinner-party conversation you’ve ever heard. Produced in association with Stitcher.
- 48- New Episodes Coming Soon!Wed, 17 Oct 2018
- 47- An Astronaut, a Catalan, and Two Linguists Walk Into a Bar…Mon, 20 Nov 2017
- 46- Extra 7: Corrosive Energy Drinks and Peruvian Cat StewFri, 17 Nov 2017
- 45- Farming Without Sun or Soil and Eating Manna From HeavenMon, 13 Nov 2017
- 44- Mind GamesMon, 06 Nov 2017