The Global Investor Podcast focuses on helping foreign investors (and Americans alike) enter the US real estate market. Host Charles Carillo interviews investors, mentors and other industry professionals who have successfully built their businesses while working with investors to create passive income.
- 50- GI50: Becoming More Strategic and Less Transactional with Rodney MillerWed, 03 Jun 2020
- 49- GI49: Growing Your Sphere Of Influence Through Meetups & Social Media with Adam AdamsWed, 27 May 2020
- 48- GI48: Lowering Your Taxes by Utilizing Cost Segregation with Yonah WeissWed, 20 May 2020
- 47- GI47: Financing U.S Real Estate Through Private Lenders with Eric Tran & Milica KrsticWed, 13 May 2020
- 46- GI46: Navigating SEC Regulations When Syndicating Real Estate with Mauricio J. RauldWed, 06 May 2020