Fresh Air from WHYY, the Peabody Award-winning weekday magazine of contemporary arts and issues, is one of public radio's most popular programs. Hosted by Terry Gross, the show features intimate conversations with today's biggest luminaries.
- 1593- Met Music Director Yannick Nézet-Séguin On Hope & SufferingThu, 24 Sep 2020
- 1592- Political Meddling In The Fight Against COVID-19Wed, 23 Sep 2020
- 1591- How Donald Trump Turned The Presidency Into A BusinessTue, 22 Sep 2020
- 1590- Remembering RBG / Neurologist Oliver SacksMon, 21 Sep 2020
- 1589- Best Of: The Origin Of Data Science & Elections / Novelist Ayad AkhtarSat, 19 Sep 2020
Показать другие эпизоды5