Chris Morgan takes listeners around the world to Italy, Germany and his own backyard of the Pacific Northwest to explore the beauty and wonder of the outdoors and its inhabitants. From beavers to wolves to grizzly bears we experience up close the resilient power of nature and our relationship with it.
- 33- How to Bring Back a Scottish ForestTue, 19 May 2020
- 32- Owls: Nature’s Hunting MachineTue, 05 May 2020
- 31- Sidedoor - Alexander von HumboldtTue, 28 Apr 2020
- 30- So, you've caught a cougar. Now what? (Tech 2)Tue, 14 Apr 2020
- 29- How to Catch a Cougar (Tech 1)Tue, 07 Apr 2020