The #GroundingsPodcast is a place where organizing, theory, and history come in contact with dialogue, experience, and storytelling. The title "Groundings" is in honor of the revolutionary educator Walter Rodney, whose concept of "groundings" as a form of radical, political, dialogic, and communal education continues to inspire today. Groundings: we sit, we listen, we talk, we share, and we learn. The podcast is hosted by Devyn Springer with production help from Christopher Hollis.
- 23- The Political Prisoner: From Mumia Abu-Jamal To PalestineFri, 3 Jul 2020
- 22- The Intellectual Life Of Du BoisTue, 5 May 2020
- 21- The Revolution Can't Be QuarantinedSun, 19 Apr 2020
- 20- The Young Lords: A Radical HistoryFri, 10 Apr 2020
- 19- The Gentrification of AtlantaSat, 26 Oct 2019