The other side is dangerously wrong. They think you are too. But for democracy to work, we need to hear each other out. Times Columnists Michelle Goldberg and Ross Douthat, with other voices from Opinion and beyond, debate the big questions affecting our lives. Their candid debates help you form your own opinion of the latest news, and learn how the other half thinks. Find the best ways to persuade in the modern search for common ground.
- 99- A Battle Over the Battle for the Supreme CourtFri, 25 Sep 2020
- 98- How Culpable Is Trump, and How Dangerous is QAnon?Fri, 18 Sep 2020
- 97- How to Win the Latino VoteFri, 11 Sep 2020
- 96- Is ‘American Carnage’ Campaign Gold?Thu, 03 Sep 2020
- 95- Can the Republicans Sell a Whole New Trump?Thu, 27 Aug 2020