For 16 years, the Modern Love column has given New York Times readers a glimpse into the complicated love lives of real people.
Since its start, the column has evolved into a TV show, three books and a podcast. Now, we are excited to announce a relaunch of the podcast at The Times, hosted by Daniel Jones, the editor and creator of Modern Love, and Miya Lee, editor of Tiny Love Stories and Modern Love projects.
Each week, we’ll bring you their favorite stories from the column’s vast archive, conversations with the authors, and a few surprises.
New episodes every Wednesday.
- 425- When Getting Old Never HappensWed, 21 Oct 2020
- 424- Season Premiere: Driveway ElegiesWed, 14 Oct 2020
- 423- Welcome to the New Modern LoveWed, 07 Oct 2020
- 422- Escaping From A Dire Diagnosis On Match.com | With Rita WilsonWed, 03 Oct 2018
- 421- A Life Plan For Two | With Olivia MunnWed, 26 Sep 2018