Overwhelmed by the political news cycle every week? We get it — that’s why we’re ‘keeping the fun but losing all the drama’ of politics! Party Politics podcast is hosted by Brandon Rottinghaus and Jeronimo Cortina, two smart and sassy University of Houston political science professors, who deliver a friendly, funny, and casually informative recap of the week's biggest political news stories. Join the conversation on Twitter @HPMPolitics; use #PartyPoliticsPod to ask Brandon and Jeronimo questions; or email us at Party Politics.
- 195- Party Politics: RBG RIPFri, 25 Sep 2020
- 194- Party Politics: Ballot WarsFri, 18 Sep 2020
- 193- Party Politics: Can Texas Flip?Fri, 11 Sep 2020
- 192- Party Politics: Ballot’s in the Mail?Fri, 04 Sep 2020
- 191- Party Politics: RNC Paints Dystopian PictureFri, 28 Aug 2020