Planetary Radio brings you the human adventure across our solar system and beyond. We visit each week with the scientists, engineers, leaders, advocates and astronauts who are taking us across the final frontier. Regular features raise your space IQ while they put a smile on your face. Join host Mat Kaplan and Planetary Society colleagues including Bill Nye the Science Guy, Bruce Betts, and Emily Lakdawalla as they dive deep into the latest space news. The monthly Space Policy Edition takes you inside the DC beltway where the future of the US space program hangs in the balance. Visit planetary.org/radio for the space trivia contest, an episode guide, and much more.
- 963- Exploring the Cosmos With Heidi Hammel and AURAWed, 30 Sep 2020
- 962- A Fond Farewell: Solar System Specialist Emily LakdawallaWed, 23 Sep 2020
- 961- Have We Found Evidence of Life on Venus?Wed, 16 Sep 2020
- 960- Space Policy Edition: The Moon-to-Mars Strategy, with Dr. Scott PaceFri, 11 Sep 2020
- 959- A Planetary Mystery is Solved, and it’s Bill Nye’s Anniversary!Wed, 09 Sep 2020