A five-time Emmy winning SNL comedy writer/producer, joins a four-time #1 NYT bestselling author, a three-time highest-rated national progressive radio host, a two-time Grammy winning artist, and a former US Senator. So, it gets a little crowded in the booth when Al talks public policy and sometimes political comedy with notable guests. Think “The Daily” without the resources of the NYTimes.
- 65- Epidemiologist Abdul El-Sayed Blames the Latest Covid Spikes on Guess Who?Sun, 12 Jul 2020
- 64- Democratic Election Lawyer Marc Elias Talks to Two Texas Teenagers About Winning Them the Right to Vote By Mail in NovemberSun, 05 Jul 2020
- 63- A Fourth of July Conversation with Thomas JeffersonSat, 04 Jul 2020
- 62- Melvin Carter Talks About Being St. Paul’s First Black Mayor and the Son of a CopSun, 28 Jun 2020
- 61- Frm. Obama Speechwriter David Litt Explains How the GOP Has Systematically Undermined Democracy.Sun, 21 Jun 2020