American politics is in crisis. Together, the founders of The Lincoln Project have spent over 200 years electing Republicans. But now, they’ve sparked a nationwide movement with a singular mission: To defeat Donald Trump and Trumpism. Ron Steslow hosts fellow political experts Reed Galen, Jennifer Horn, George Conway, Steve Schmidt, Mike Madrid, Rick Wilson, and John Weaver, and more as they defy their party and reveal how Trump will be defeated, discuss what’s at stake in the 2020 election, and share the stories of voters all across America who are putting country over party.
- 19- ‘It is What it is’, The Axios Interview, and Evictions - The Weekly RoundupFri, 07 Aug 2020
- 18- It Was All A Lie: Stuart Stevens on How The Republican Party Became Donald TrumpTue, 04 Aug 2020
- 17- Trump Tries to Move The Election and How You Can Vote - The Weekly RoundupFri, 31 Jul 2020
- 16- Trump vs Trump Voters - Rita's StoryWed, 29 Jul 2020
- 15- Trump’s Secret Police, Cognitive Test, and the ‘Best Mortality Rate’ - The Weekly RoundupFri, 24 Jul 2020