The Laurel, Gary & Mark show aims to entertain and brighten the day of Brisbane each weekday morning, not too newsy, not too heavy and not too silly. They cover some of the day's topical news, with a couple of funny stories in between and offer a great mix of music and memories. They have plenty of fun with listeners along the way and give them a chance to win big cash prizes. Laurel and Gary have been doing the show together for almost 20 years.
- 627- Troy done good, Another Tragedy in Cannon Hill, Wives questions to trap you and moreMon, 25 May 2020
- 626- Russell Morris will headline Queensland's first Drive-In Concert at ClevelandMon, 25 May 2020
- 625- Brain Implants to help the blindMon, 25 May 2020
- 624- Getting over the Border, Death of Fitzroy, Gold Coast Tragedy and moreSun, 24 May 2020
- 623- What would you do if you were in a lift with Kerry Packer?Sun, 24 May 2020