Welcome to The Jeremy Brett Sherlock Holmes Podcast - a show devoted to revisiting and honoring the world's greatest portrayal of the world's greatest detective. From 1984 to 1994, Granada Television produced what is arguably the best (and most complete) depiction of the legendary detective’s Adventures, Memoirs, Case-Books and many Returns. Spanning 36 episodes and 5 movies, producer Michael Cox created a Sherlockian experience like no other. This podcast will examine that timeless series with a specific eye on Jeremy Brett in the role he was destined to immortalize.
- 17- Prim Hardwicke: A Sherlockian ConversationWed, 30 Sep 2020
- 16- The Empty HouseSun, 20 Sep 2020
- 15- The Final ProblemTue, 21 Jul 2020
- 14- The Red-Headed LeagueWed, 27 May 2020
- 13- The Resident PatientTue, 07 Apr 2020