Central Coast Voices addresses the many ramifications of change and how today's choices will affect tomorrow's community. This program is an extension and production of "Action for Healthy Communities" an organization committed to identifying and carrying out projects that will improve the quality of life in San Luis Obispo County. The show's topics and guests focus on raising public awareness through credible and valid information about local and regional concerns such as health care access, neighborhood design, the state of our education infrastructure, the economic impacts, and much more. Your hosts Kris Kington-Barker and Fred Munroe invite you to join the conversation. To participate, call 805-781-3875 during the program.
- 321- Central Coast Voices: Supporting undocumented communities amid the pandemicThu, 19 Nov 2020
- 320- Central Coast Voices: Vital Signs—Understanding San Luis Obispo County 2020Thu, 12 Nov 2020
- 319- Central Coast Voices: Surviving the Coronavirus- Business resources & workforce opportunitiesThu, 05 Nov 2020
- 318- Central Coast Voices: Teaching during the Coronavirus pandemicThu, 29 Oct 2020
- 317- Central Coast Voices: Parenting children with special needs during COVID-19Thu, 22 Oct 2020