A five-time Emmy winning SNL comedy writer/producer, joins a four-time #1 NYT bestselling author, a three-time highest-rated national progressive radio host, a two-time Grammy winning artist, and a former US Senator. So, it gets a little crowded in the booth when Al talks public policy and sometimes political comedy with notable guests. Think “The Daily” without the resources of the NYTimes.
- 68- Andrew Yang and Al Discuss Each OtherSun, 02 Aug 2020
- 67- Fmr. DC and Philly Police Chief Charles Ramsey Talks Police ReformSun, 26 Jul 2020
- 66- Dahlia Lithwick on SCOTUS 2019-20 Term and Trump's Commutation of Roger Stone's 40-Month SentenceSun, 19 Jul 2020
- 65- Epidemiologist Abdul El-Sayed Blames the Latest Covid Spikes on Guess Who?Sun, 12 Jul 2020
- 64- Democratic Election Lawyer Marc Elias Talks to Two Texas Teenagers About Winning Them the Right to Vote By Mail in NovemberSun, 05 Jul 2020