WFUV's award-winning, weekly public affairs program. Host George Bodarky covers New York City issues from the humorous to the sobering; whether it's an examination of local hipsters, homelessness or historic architecture. "Cityscape gives me 30 minutes to focus on a particular issue, to really delve into it," says Bodarky. "I love to walk," he says. "I will just walk around Manhattan and discover new neighborhoods, new communities, and to me that's the best thing... Much of what I bring to the show is a new experience to me that I hope resonates with the listeners as well."
- 742- Rooted in the HoodWed, 21 Oct 2020
- 741- Dress Your Best LifeWed, 14 Oct 2020
- 740- COVID-19 and the WorkplaceWed, 07 Oct 2020
- 739- NYC's Oldest Candy Store Pivots in the PandemicWed, 30 Sep 2020
- 738- Breaking the Bronze CeilingWed, 23 Sep 2020