Andrew Rule is one of Australia's most prolific journalists and authors. In Life and Crimes, the Sunday Herald Sun columnist shines a light on the dark corners of Australian life, from the story behind the biggest mysteries, to the characters of yesterday and the crims of today. Produced by Jonty Burton.
- 150- Return of the Undercover KidFri, 25 Sep 2020
- 149- The death of a 'vampire'Sat, 19 Sep 2020
- 148- The last word on Lawyer X (for now)Sat, 12 Sep 2020
- 147- Catching killers : Part 2Thu, 10 Sep 2020
- 146- The untamed truthFri, 04 Sep 2020