The Laurel, Gary & Mark show aims to entertain and brighten the day of Brisbane each weekday morning, not too newsy, not too heavy and not too silly. They cover some of the day's topical news, with a couple of funny stories in between and offer a great mix of music and memories. They have plenty of fun with listeners along the way and give them a chance to win big cash prizes. Laurel and Gary have been doing the show together for almost 20 years.
- 636- What A-Thon have you done, No School Photos, What did you think of the Footy and moreThu, 28 May 2020
- 635- Buy AustralianThu, 28 May 2020
- 634- No Ekka but you can still get a Dagwood Dog..... find out whereThu, 28 May 2020
- 633- Cake Stalls, Spell-a-thons, Lamington Drives .... how did you make a buck for your school and moreWed, 27 May 2020
- 632- The NRL is Back! but for how long?Wed, 27 May 2020