A five-time Emmy winning SNL comedy writer/producer, joins a four-time #1 NYT bestselling author, a three-time highest-rated national progressive radio host, a two-time Grammy winning artist, and a former US Senator. So, it gets a little crowded in the booth when Al talks public policy and sometimes political comedy with notable guests. Think “The Daily” without the resources of the NYTimes.
- 80- Al Rails About Coney Barrett Hearing w/ Brian Fallon of Demand JusticeSun, 18 Oct 2020
- 79- Al’s Questions for Amy Coney BarrettTue, 13 Oct 2020
- 78- Maria Teresa Kumar of Voto Latino and Marc Elias, Dems' Election Lawyer, on Voter SuppressionSun, 11 Oct 2020
- 77- Norm Ornstein on the Sh*tsh*w in Cleveland. Franklin Foer and Natasha Bertrand on Russian Interference.Sun, 04 Oct 2020
- 76- Dahlia Lithwick and The Day the President LaughedSun, 27 Sep 2020