I’ve spent over 20 years studying the emotions and experiences that bring meaning and purpose to our lives, and if there’s one thing I’ve learned it’s this: We are hardwired for connection, and connecting requires courage, vulnerability, and conversation. I want this to be a podcast that’s real, unpolished, honest, and reflects both the magic and the messiness of what it means to be human. Episodes will include conversations with the people who are teaching me, challenging me, confusing me, or maybe even ticking me off a little. I'll also have direct conversations with you about what I’m learning from new research, and we'll do some episodes dedicated to answering your questions. We don’t have to do life alone. We were never meant to.
- 24- Brené on Ask Me Anything, Part 1 of 2Wed, 08 Jul 2020
- 23- Brené on Shame and AccountabilityWed, 01 Jul 2020
- 22- Brené with Judd Apatow on Vulnerability and LaughterFri, 26 Jun 2020
- 21- Brené with Gina Chavez and Carrie Rodriguez on the Heart and Soul of MusicWed, 24 Jun 2020
- 20- Brené with Laverne Cox on Transgender Representation, Advocacy + the Power of LoveWed, 17 Jun 2020