The FOX News Rundown is a news-based weekday morning podcast. Each morning, Jacqui Heinrich, Dave Anthony, Lisa Brady, Jessica Rosenthal and Chris Foster take a deep dive into the major and controversial stories of the day, tapping into the massive reporting resources of FOX News to provide a full picture of the news. You'll hear a contrast of perspectives you may not hear elsewhere while going far beyond the basic headlines. Each weekday The FOX News Rundown features insight from top newsmakers, along with FOX News reporters and contributors, plus a daily commentary on a significant issue of the day. Check us out each morning.
- 1010- FOX News Rundown Extra: The Trump Campaign Is Very Confident About November. Here's Why.Sat, 19 Sep 2020
- 1009- Global Pandemic: Israel Enters Second Lockdown With Some ConfusionFri, 18 Sep 2020
- 1008- Why Eric Trump Thinks The Polls Will Be Wrong AgainFri, 18 Sep 2020
- 1007- Global Pandemic: Israel Will Lockdown To Combat Second WaveThu, 17 Sep 2020
- 1006- What The Trump Campaign Thinks Voters Really Care AboutThu, 17 Sep 2020