The FOX News Rundown is a news-based weekday morning podcast. Each morning, Jacqui Heinrich, Dave Anthony, Lisa Brady, Jessica Rosenthal and Chris Foster take a deep dive into the major and controversial stories of the day, tapping into the massive reporting resources of FOX News to provide a full picture of the news. You'll hear a contrast of perspectives you may not hear elsewhere while going far beyond the basic headlines. Each weekday The FOX News Rundown features insight from top newsmakers, along with FOX News reporters and contributors, plus a daily commentary on a significant issue of the day. Check us out each morning.
- 678- Martha MacCallum on Harvey Weinstein, Coronavirus and 2020Tue, 25 Feb 2020
- 677- Sanders Speeds out of Nevada with Momentum as Moderate Democrats PanicMon, 24 Feb 2020
- 676- Fox News Rundown Extra: 31 Unedited Minutes With Rudy GiulianiSun, 23 Feb 2020
- 675- Fox News Rundown Extra: Why Mike Eruzione Still Believes The 'Miracle on Ice' Still Matters 40 Year LaterSat, 22 Feb 2020
- 674- Will Trump Benefit from a Divided Democratic Party?Fri, 21 Feb 2020