Welcome to Nayri Unveiled Podcast! Nayri is personally taking you behind the scenes and unveiling various aspects of the bridal industry! If you’re getting married, a wedding pro just starting out or have been working in the industry for years; perhaps you just want to learn all about weddings, fashion, the bridal business, entrepreneurship and more this podcast is for you! Nayri is the Wedding Fashion Expert. Given today’s dynamic world, Nayri beautifully leverages technology to create a uniquely unforgettable customer experience. Her strategies have turned Lovella Bridal into the successful bridal brand it is today. From being a best selling author to styling celebrity brides, coaching and educating, Nayri specializes in creating a unique customer experience. This includes creating and overseeing the overall business strategy. From team building to implementing sales and marketing initiatives, her innovative strategies make her an industry leader and pioneer. She also advises world renowned designers, helping them refine and edit their collections. She has been featured on Good Morning America, Mario Lopez & Courtney’s Wedding Fiesta on TLC, People.com & People TV styling Ashley Iaconetti who has been on various series of The Bachelor, DC Cupcakes on TLC, Season 5 of David Tutera’s My Fair Wedding on WE Network, People.com styling Robert Herjavec’s wife Kym Johnson from DWTS and more!
- 40- 18|Nayri Unveiled: Christine Zorhabians of Fancy That! EventsMon, 27 Jan 2020
- 39- 17|Nayri Unveiled: Veronica Di Santo, Managing Partner of Ines Di Santo Fashion HouseMon, 20 Jan 2020
- 38- 16|Nayri Unveiled: Gabbi Pascua, Emmy Award Winning Makeup Artist & FounderMon, 13 Jan 2020
- 37- 15|Nayri Unveiled: Lauren and Lanken, founders of Something Borrowed BloomsMon, 06 Jan 2020
- 36- 14|Nayri Unveiled: 2019 Lessons Learned & WinsMon, 30 Dec 2019