Joy Reid conducts one-on-one conversations with politicians and newsmakers while addressing provocative political issues both inside and outside of the beltway. Reid, who is also a best-selling author and public speaker, joined MSNBC in 2011 as a contributor. Drawing from her decades-long experience in politics, passion for addressing the intersection of race, justice and culture, as well as her signature tenacious interviewing style, Reid kicks off MSNBC’s primetime lineup by delving into American politics as it unfolds.
- 576- Mitch McConnell refusing to move on covid relief talks as programs set to expire by end of yearWed, 25 Nov 2020
- 575- GSA says Biden transition can formally beginTue, 24 Nov 2020
- 574- Joy Reid: It looks like Republicans 'want to hand Biden mega crises' and a country that's brokenTue, 24 Nov 2020
- 573- Fmr. Surgeon General says mask mandates a policy 'we should have everywhere because it saves lives'Thu, 19 Nov 2020
- 572- Trump fires DHS Cybersecurity chief who debunked voter fraud claimsWed, 18 Nov 2020