Welcome to The Standup Podcast! A weekly, 15-Minute show about Agile & Scrum brought to you by two guys from different backgrounds in Software Development. Hernande Silva is an Agile Coach with over 15 years of experience helping organizations and teams navigate the waters of the various Agile frameworks. Eric Nusbaum is an executive with over 20 years of hands-on experience in software development and converting organizations to Scrum. Together they'll bring you various topics important to the Agile community such as Team Dynamics, Organizational Culture, Emotional Intelligence, and discussions around the artifacts as well as ceremonies in Agile.
- 67- Episode 67 - Systems ThinkingThu, 26 Mar 2020
- 66- Episode 66 - No EstimatesWed, 04 Mar 2020
- 65- Episode 64 - Toxic Team Members (Guest Jennifer Nusbaum, CSP)Wed, 18 Dec 2019
- 64- Episode 63 - Backlog RefinementWed, 04 Dec 2019
- 63- Episode 63 - Agile Product DevelopmentWed, 20 Nov 2019