Physics is full of captivating stories, from ongoing endeavours to explain the cosmos to ingenious innovations that shape the world around us. In the Physics World Stories podcast, Andrew Glester talks to the people behind some of the most intriguing and inspiring scientific stories. Listen to the podcast to hear from a diverse mix of scientists, engineers, artists and other commentators. Find out more about the stories in this podcast by visiting the Physics World website. If you enjoy what you hear, then also check out the Physics World Weekly podcast, a science-news podcast presented by our award-winning science journalists.
- 149- Could there really be life in the clouds of Venus? - Physics World Stories PodcastWed, 23 Sep 2020
- 148- Autonomous cars: potential lifesavers but with new risks - Physics World Stories PodcastWed, 26 Aug 2020
- 147- Planet Nine: is it a planet, a primordial black hole, or something else entirely? - Physics World Stories PodcastFri, 17 Jul 2020
- 146- Working in medical physics: not your average career - Physics World Stories PodcastTue, 30 Jun 2020
- 145- The mystery of missing marine plastic - Physics World Stories PodcastWed, 27 May 2020