From Samin Nosrat (chef and author of the cookbook Salt Fat Acid Heat) and Hrishikesh Hirway (creator and host of the podcast Song Exploder), Home Cooking is a mini-series to help you figure out what to cook—and keep you company—during the quarantine. If you need help or just want some creative inspiration for your kitchen, we’ve got you covered. Do you have a quarantine cooking question, story, or anxiety you want to share with us? Send a voice memo to us at email@example.com, or call us at 201-241-COOK.
- 14- Thanksgiving, Part 2: Umami and Me (with Tracy Clayton and our families)Tue, 24 Nov 2020
- 13- Thanksgiving, Part 1: Sage Wisdom (with Demi Adejuyigbe)Wed, 11 Nov 2020
- 12- Snacktoberfest (with Sumesh Uncle and Sonoratown)Wed, 28 Oct 2020
- 11- Fronds with Benefits (with Jason Mantzoukas)Wed, 14 Oct 2020
- 10- Old Bay Leaves, New Bae ArrivesWed, 30 Sep 2020