American politics is in crisis. Together, the founders of The Lincoln Project have spent over 200 years electing Republicans. But now, they’ve sparked a nationwide movement with a singular mission: To defeat Donald Trump and Trumpism. Ron Steslow hosts fellow political experts Reed Galen, Jennifer Horn, George Conway, Steve Schmidt, Mike Madrid, Rick Wilson, and John Weaver, and more as they defy their party and reveal how Trump will be defeated, discuss what’s at stake in the 2020 election, and share the stories of voters all across America who are putting country over party.
- 51- Explained: The Presidential Transfer of PowerWed, 21 Oct 2020
- 50- State of the Vote: Iowa is in PlayMon, 19 Oct 2020
- 49- Crazy Uncle in Chief and the SCOTUS Nomination Hearings—The Weekly RoundupSat, 17 Oct 2020
- 48- Character Counts: Carly Fiorina on What it Takes to be a LeaderWed, 14 Oct 2020
- 47- State of the Vote: Why Texas is a Toss-upMon, 12 Oct 2020