Every Monday and Thursday, Serial Killers takes a psychological and entertaining approach to provide a rare glimpse into the mind, methods and madness of the most notorious serial killers with the hopes of better understanding their psychological profile. With the help of in-depth research, we delve deep into their lives and stories. Serial Killers is part of the Parcast Network and is a Cutler Media Production.
- 304- “The San Francisco Witch Killers” Michael and Suzan Carson Pt. 1Mon, 21 Sep 2020
- 303- “The Ken and Barbie Killers” Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka Pt. 2Thu, 17 Sep 2020
- 302- New! Incredible Feats with Dan CumminsTue, 15 Sep 2020
- 301- “The Ken and Barbie Killers” Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka Pt. 1Mon, 14 Sep 2020
- 300- “Hannibal the Cannibal” Robert John Maudsley Pt. 2Thu, 10 Sep 2020