Paid and Presented by OFX. Where the world’s moving is a podcast series that explores our fast-moving, ever-changing world, and how technological and social shifts are helping to bring us closer together, enabling collaboration, contribution, and human progress. A BBC StoryWorks Commercial Production.
- 9- Ep #8: The move towards community-based entrepreneurship with Who Gives A Crap CEO Simon GriffithsSun, 04 Nov 2018
- 8- Ep #7: The future of transport and travel with Matternet CEO Andreas RaptopoulosThu, 25 Oct 2018
- 7- Ep #6: How new technology connects people, ideas and markets with Adventure Capital founder Stuart RichardsonTue, 02 Oct 2018
- 6- Ep #5: The move to fluid work-life with CloudPeeps CEO Kate KendallTue, 02 Oct 2018
- 5- Ep #4: A world of tech-driven experiences with AI ethicist Kriti SharmaMon, 17 Sep 2018