Supercharge your learning and enhance your practice with this Internal Medicine Podcast featuring board certified Internists as they interview the experts to bring you clinical pearls, practice changing knowledge and bad puns. Doctors Matthew Watto, Stuart Brigham, Paul Williams and friends (a national network of students, residents and clinician educators) deliver a little knowledge food for your brain hole. Yummy! No boring lectures here, just high value content and a healthy dose of humor. Fantastic for Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Primary Care, and Hospital Medicine.
- 266- #243 Diabetes Triple DistilledMon, 23 Nov 2020
- 265- #242 Wilderness Medicine: Prepare for DisasterMon, 16 Nov 2020
- 264- #241 Chronic CoughMon, 09 Nov 2020
- 263- #240 Elbow Pain: Straighten it outMon, 02 Nov 2020
- 262- #239 Sinusitis: It’s Not That TrickyMon, 26 Oct 2020