The Laurel, Gary & Mark show aims to entertain and brighten the day of Brisbane each weekday morning, not too newsy, not too heavy and not too silly. They cover some of the day's topical news, with a couple of funny stories in between and offer a great mix of music and memories. They have plenty of fun with listeners along the way and give them a chance to win big cash prizes. Laurel and Gary have been doing the show together for almost 20 years.
- 648- What did you dress up as, Unbelievable Daddy Long-legs fact , Amelia Brace in the US and moreWed, 03 Jun 2020
- 647- Remember the Milky Bar Kid?Wed, 03 Jun 2020
- 646- Gary's Public Pants DownWed, 03 Jun 2020
- 645- Super Dell's Super Service, 3D Pill Printing, Cartoon Voices and moreTue, 02 Jun 2020
- 644- Live to the USA for an update on the riotsTue, 02 Jun 2020